Thursday 20 August 2009

Megipupu















It's been a while since a set of photos have caught my eye for it's flawless styling, where by the details are so well thought of, where every stray hair is perfectly styled.

Most importantly, it's a set of photos whereby a day of normality is made all cheerful, because the little buntings, rattan wreaths and cushions made a simple photo so special.

The cherry to top things off? An adorable arrangement of almost impossible to make clothes for petite blythes all having tiny matching knit wear!!! I remember the time I pricked every inch of my index finger and risking being crossed eye just to sew a simple dress for my petite...

Megipupu can be found at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/megipupu/
www.megipupu.etsy.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm happy that I'm making people happy! And can you believe that the house started as a cardboard box :D I'm happy that I managed to create the atmosphere I was after ^-^