Wednesday 8 December 2010

She needs a name : (

Am terrible because:

1. She proberly can't hear now because she was the first SBL I tried taking apart and totally injured her.

2. Her lips were terribly carved as I did not have the proper tools (I was based overseas and was desperate to custom a doll, with or without the right tools)

3. I never set her fringe properly

4. Her makeup looks terrible!!!!

5. I NEVER NAMED HER!!!


I'm trying to make amends. This is also my break month thus I've been going through my older gals, touching them up and giving them make-overs! Hopefully I've learnt a little some thing from Project runway and watching numerous episodes of Tim Gunn's guide to style!

ps. do feel free to leave name suggestions.

Here's a little picture story of her:

her before:
Little Miss Samedi - before

her hearing issues :(

Little Miss Samedi - before

Little Miss Samedi - before

her little road to recovery:
Work in progress

Work in progress

No comments: