Monday 13 September 2010

Proj2: Pinky lurve

Every notice how we out grow our jewellery and accesories? Instead of throwing them away, why not give them a little TLC face-lift ?

I had this string of Tourmaline for the longest time purchased with the believe of it’s healing properties. I had almost forgotten I had it till I gave my little jewellery box a spring cleaning.
It's now been given a little up-cycling as it’s previously strung style is a little too passe for me and I can’t bear to dispose it. Now, I can’t wait to wear it with my little Garnet bracelet which is in need of a hook change for a multi-layer bohemian look :D 




Here's it's before


After


Biona/Frigginfuchsia 2 Consumerism 0

Here’s a little read about it’s healing properties:

Relaxing and nurturing, pink tourmaline is associated with feminine energies.
It vibrates a deep resonance with the heart chakra. It has the potential to heal emotional wounds with its soft, soothing energy to bring feelings of comfort and safety.

 Emotional balancer and cleanser.
  • Alleviates stress and obsessive behaviour.
  • Assists in changing patterns to better align with spiritual growth.
  • Radiates kindness and tolerance.

No comments: