Wednesday 16 March 2011

Help Japan: Blythe outfit, Rosebud by Frigginfuchsia Raffle

Frigginfuchsia has this dress up as a little contribution to Help Japan. 100% of the proceeds will go towards the Singapore Red Cross which will channel the donations to aid relief efforts in Japan.

You can read about it here:
http://www.redcross.org.sg/index.phtml
http://www.redcross.org.sg/Japan-Disaster-2011.phtml
I hope to raise $500usd by selling these raffle tickets. Each ticket will cost at $5 each.

I will update my blog with the number and names of those who donated.

Why I'd like to help:
Most the fabrics used in the little doll clothes made by Frigginfuchsia are from Japan. Now, having to watch one of my favourite country which has been the source of my many inspirations undergo such a disaster is just heart-wretching!
I had sewed this piece sometime ago with one of my favorite Japanese fabric a while back and making this extra piece for myself to keep. ( I rarely have a copy of my own creations.)
As am currently caught up with my day job but am itching to contribute thus have I've decided tho post this dress up for the Charity Raffle to help out. ( I tried posting it as an auction but am having issues with ebay's ID verification that will take abt 24-72hrs to resolve.)

This Rosebud dress is a combination of crochet lace, lovely japanese fabric and pearly beads as buttons.
Lots of effort was taken in adding in lace details in the bodice, puff sleeves and edges of the skirt.
Help Japan
Rosebud
Rosebud

*doll and accessories are NOT included. this listing is for 1 items : the dress.

Paypal: Fuzzie_dud@yahoo.com

Details:

* I will cover shipping fees and will mail item out with Registered Shipping. I will also cover all the paypal fees.
* The Raffle will end when 100 tickets are sold, but if i find that the tickets are not selling, I will end it and draw the number.I will keep this Raffle open for 10 days.(17th March 27th, 2011)
* In paypal, pls send payment either as gift or as something you have purchased. One you have purchased a ticket(s) like mihaku(pls support her too!),I will send you a jpeg photo! You can upload onto your flickr or website to show that you have support Japan's relief efforts and help raise awareness too.
* I will use http://www.random.org/ to draw the winners
* If you have questions email me at: fuzzie_dud@yahoo.com

+++++++++++++++++++++++
T i c k e t s
+++++++++++++++++++++++
1.House of Pinku - Julie
2.Laia Pellisa Gracia
3.Laia Pellisa Gracia
4.Daniela Pizzuto
5.Shawna/effiethedal
6.Rebecca Benefiel/SewPixie
7.Simone mayze
8.Simone mayze
9.Melissa/ mabelcakes
10.Amélie lochard
11.Amélie lochard
12.Shershe
13.Rebecca Pattillo/Glamourfae
14.Roberta Ciraulo/Fishberryjam
15.Jenn
16.Sarah Hans
17.janetblythe
18.Judy Chow
19.Immunoblythe
20.Immunoblythe
21.electrikbarbarella
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++closed++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments: